- January 10 — Employees who work for tips. Previous Months Tips Due to Employer if more than $20.
- January 15 — Individual estimated tax payments due using 1040-ES. Indiana estimated tax due also. Individuals may file return by January 31 in lieu of this 4th quarter estimated payment. Farmers and Fisherman must pay estimated tax or file return by March 3, 2008 in order to avoid estimated tax penalty. .
- January 31
- All Businesses – Give annual information statements to recipients of certain payments you made during 2007. See my notes in “1099, 1098..Blast off into 2008!” for informational return details.
- File Form 941 for 4th quarter 2007 or Form 944 (Annual employer taxes) if applicable.
- Farm Employers – File Form 943 – Employers Annual Tax Return for Agricultural Employees.
- File Form 940 to report Federal Unemployment Taxes. If amount due is less than $500 and deposit is made on time, you have until February 11 to file the return.
Posts Tagged ‘january 2008’
Posted by Rhonda Spaulding on January 7, 2008